Welcome to the Salt River Canyon! Join us on Salt River rafting trip and experience the incredible scenery and whitewater rafting of Arizona’s hidden gem, the stunning 2000 foot deep Salt River Canyon. Whether you are looking to escape for a day or are visiting Arizona our trip options provide a thrilling and fun outing for all types! Choose between Class II-III family friendly raft trips or Class IV intermediate wilderness adventures. Raft trips range from 1 day to 5 days and are ideal for families, friends, groups, experienced or inexperienced whitewater rafters. The Salt River provides the only whitewater rafting near Phoenix and Tuscon! The season runs from March – May so make your plans now and do not miss the great water this Spring!
The 2019 Salt River Rafting is happening now! Latest news story from March 8th: Saying YES! to a Salt River Adventure
Third time down the upper salt worth this group…great experience everytime! They are professional, safe, funny, and most importantly, experts at ensuring you have an amazing adventure… ~Greg K, Scottsdale, AZ
Why Choose Salt River Rafting for Your Adventure?
- Owners Mike, Wiley, James, and Dan are on-site or on the phones everyday to ensure a world class experience: safe trips, smooth operations, and 5-star customer satisfaction!
- All of our guides and staff are returning from previous years working on the Salt River
- Discounts for children age 12 and younger
- Honest River / Land Use Fees at 6% (other companies charge at least 7% and up to 9%)
- We have 3 rules: Look good, Have Fun, Safety 1st!
- If we don’t provide you with a safe and fun adventure your trip is on us!
Thanks for visiting!
On behalf of all the guides, drivers, office staff, Mike, Wiley, James, and Dan:
Thank you for visiting us! The 2019 season is shaping up to be an incredible water year, especially after the drought last season. Everyone of us are very excited for the privilege to spend time on “The Salt” this Spring. Please give us a call or send an email with any questions you have. We hope to see you in the Salt River Canyon soon!